Indianapolis, IN Tree Experts
Call For A Free Estimate:
24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE AVAILABLE
Tree Removal Indianapolis provides certified local tree services for Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We are proud to offer full service tree care to our neighbors and friends and are ready and happy to help with any of the following:
- Tree Trimming and Pruning
- Tree removal
- Stump grinding & stump removal
- 24hr emergency service
- Pest control & mitigation
- Injections, fertilization & general tree health care
- Lot Clearing
Handling even a small tree maintenance or removal job can be not only dangerous, but also requires expert knowledge to perform it properly for the long term benefit of your trees and shrubs. Do not make a mistake and risk hurting yourself or causing improper future growth. Call us today and we’ll be happy to provide you with a free estimate.
Why Hire Us?
- We’re knowledgeable – Without knowing proper maintenance techniques, improper tree pruning can actually hurt your trees. Our service agents know every detailed aspect about making your tree look beautiful, and keep it healthy at the same time.
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed – We assure you our services will be completed in the time that we tell you and for the budget agreed upon. We know you’ll be happy with the results of our highly trained
- We keep things SAFE! – Safety is absolutely essential for not only our workers, but for you and your property as well. Our tree care professionals use the highest levels of safety precautions and proper equipment.
- We respect the environment. We use all available green methods to pass the care onto the environment.
- We are priced at competitive costs. Our rates are priced at industry standards.
Monday to Sunday | 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Call now For A Free Estimate
Full Service Tree Care In Indianapolis, IN
There is no job we can’t handle:
Whether doing it for landscaping, aesthetic, functional, or emergency reasons, there is a lot to consider for proper tree removal. We are leading tree removal experts and know how to properly remove your tree while keeping the rest of your property in tact and looking great. Sometimes trees are in hard to reach places, we may have to use combination of tree climbers, bucket trucks, cranes & other techniques to get it done, but we do whatever it takes to do the job safely & responsibly.
Tree Trimming & Pruning
It is best to leave tree pruning and trimming to the professionals. Incorrect trimming can cause uneven growth and actually damage the tree. Tree trim or tree cutting service can be time consuming if you don’t have the right tools, we have professional trimmers, cutters & high-end chainsaws that allows us to do this job efficiently. At the same time, we do not go overboard at hacking trees away, we have 30 years experience to do this job properly so that the tree recovers quickly and maintains its great shape and integrity. We know which trees are not safe to trim depending on the season. We can also do fruit tree pruning to increase yield and maintain proper size, so call us for any tree maintenance service and we got you covered.
Stump Removal & Grinding
Stumps can be dangerous if you have kids playing in the yard and they can also become home for insect, parasites, pest, fungi & diseases that can transfer over to other plantation in the yard. Not to mention they will make your lawn care more time consuming & difficult. Our industrial stump grinding machine handles this job quickly and will yield you free mulch for your gardens or you can have us haul it away for you. We clean up after our mess so its easy for you to replant beautiful green grass over it.
Tree Health & Fertilization
Do you have a sickly tree or pest control problem? We will work with you to find a solution if possible according to the tree type, soil, surrounding vegetation, and pest type if you’re needing tree pest extermination. Our tree experts have experience encountering every kind of pest and tree disease and are able to diagnose and recommend a solution to improve the health and well-being of your tree.
Did You Know?
- Removing a tree on your own could be illegal?! – Some trees are protected by legislation. Always consult with a Certified Arborist first!
- Many trees have times of the year that you should NOT prune them.
- During droughts, trees and plants do not get enough nutrients and can become more susceptible to illness, as well as pest problems. We make sure you are watering your trees correctly by watering the most important parts.
- A single mature tree in one year can provide enough oxygen back into the atmosphere to support 2 people! Let’s take care of our trees!